Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pmr result!

When I stepped in the school, I felt nothing. I didn't realize today is the day. I went straight to SPBT room and did my work. When teacher said it was time to get PMR result, I still sat on my chair and kept on doing my work. After I've done my work, I got to my feet and head on to the hall. I could everyone was nervous, prayed for good result, afraid to take a step forward to the hall. I saw a girl sitting beside me prayed hardly for good result. I was afraid that she might burst into tears! When everyone queued to get their result, I saw some students hooping up and down, while some students burst into tears. Anyway, there was some people was shocked too, couldn't believe what they got. When teacher called my name,I just stepped forward and smiled. I knew what's my result when teacher said congratulation. I got 8A! I said yay and just walked away! Haha! I guess Xing Yee saw my reaction. LOL! After that, we went to Mcd for lunch and Giraffe bought BR for dessert! Thanks loh! We went to Jie's house to eat BR and watch Singapore movie. Anyway, nice water!!! Haha! Congratz to every form 3 students!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment